venerdì 1 agosto 2008

Interview with Marcio Matos

q)What is your name?

a)Márcio Matos

q) Where do you live and work?

a)I live in Odivelas – Portugal…but I’m from Azores

q)What is your creative process like?

a)Well...It depends..
But it’s a disaster…

q)What is your favorite medium?

a)Acrylic

q)What is your current favorite subject?

a)Don’t have…or maybe
Last week was Mystic stuff...


q)How long does it take for you to finish a piece?

a)Well...depends...but usually it’s fast...I do things on impulse...if I leave them around
Usually I always tend to paint them over and over again…

q)What has been your biggest accomplishment so far?

a)To be on the hospital for almost a month .. and return back home

q)Are there any contemporary artists that you love?
a)Everybody and none .

q)Can we buy your art anywhere?

a)At
http://www.trema-arte.pt/ and from me

q)Anything that people should know about that we don’t??

a)No…
but I hate making portfolios and taking pictures of my work
and if you have any doubt write me. I´m friendly.

q)What is your best piece of advice for those who would like to rise in their level of artistry?

a)Work ..work ..work..and work again

q)What inspires you to keep going when the work gets frustrating or tough?

a)Nothing...
I just wait...until it starts again...
it always does...
sooner or later

q)How do you describe your work to those who are unfamiliar with it?

a)Hot sexy stuff!!


q)What kind of training did you have which helped you achieve your current level of artistry?

a)Training?
Well..work , work, and work
That was it…

q)Is there a tool or material that you can’t imagine living without?

a)It's not a tool or a material ….but I guess I don’t live without sex and music

q)Who are your influences?

a)My life

q)What inspires you to create?

a)Naked Women.


q)…your contacts…

a)
www.marciomatos.pt.vu

Nessun commento: