sabato 26 luglio 2008

Interview with Nuria Mora

q)What is your name?

a)Nuria Mora

q) Where do you live and work?

a)Madrid,Madrid

q)What is your creative process like?

a)Think,drowing, writing going out to paint on the street

q)What is your favorite medium?

a)I use always latex paint and brushes

q)What is your current favorite subject?

a)I don’t know what to say check my site you will get

q)How long does it take for you to finish a piece?

a)It depends on the size , normally 1 hour to 2 days now I’m more on slow truck

q)Are there any contemporary artists that you love?

a)Yes Jhony Cash !!!!


q)Can we buy your art anywhere?

a)yes

q)Anything that people should know about that we don't??

a)I stay working alone and with "Eltono " just in case of any misunderstanding

q)What is your best piece of advice for those who would like to rise in their level of artistry?

a)The best for me it’s always the last one so when the last piece has been made yesterday and you can keep on saying that the best it's the piece you did yesterday it means you will inprove so much .There is no trick !!!!if you have something to saythe point it’s drawing and work

q)What inspires you to keep going when the work gets frustrating or tough?

a)For me painting its the only prescription for life so I don’t know how to live without it ,so it’s never a hard work it’s a pleasure that give me the energy to do the rest .frustrating and tough its working down the earth on a mine !!!!Not painting and doing art projects


q)How do you describe your work to those who are unfamiliar with it?

a)It’s always better to see ,but my goal it’s to propose a neutral space on the city for stop and think about.....what ever... it’s open meaning and a free space without noise for a free interpretation.

q)What kind of training did you have which helped you achieve your current level of artistry?

a)Interior design , and fine arts !!!!

q)Is there a tool or material that you can't imagine living without?

a)In fact no I don’t need any special thing because I can use any thing to make something for example like the favelas we did with Eltono are made of rubbish

q)Who are your influences?

a)JS bach,Gordon Mata-clark,Julio jara ,Jhony Cash,Sonia Delaunay my friends from el equipo plastico :Tono,nano4814 and sixeart ,Fra angelico ,Proust ,T.Berhard Gavina Ligas ....and my family they are all so creative

q)What inspires you to create?

a)JS bach,Gordon Mata-clark,Julio Jara ,jhony cash,Sonia Delaunay my friends from el equipo plastico :tono,nano4814 and sixeart ,Fra angelico ,Proust T. Berhard ,Gavina Ligas ....and my family they are all so creative


q)…your contacts…

a) www.nuriamora.com/

Nessun commento: